Saturday, October 26, 2019!
VailFest first opened its doors to the public in 2009 as the Vail Country Fair. Since then, it has grown to be one of the most anticipated events of the year with thousands of people in attendance. Our 2019 event will be our 10th year milestone and promises to be bigger, better, and more fun than ever before! Want to be a part of it?!
Sponsorship is a great way to get your business recognized! We will soon be registering for the 2019 event and there will be five different levels that you can choose from, depending on how much you would like to invest.
Do you have a business that you would like to showcase? Or a food truck with a dish that everyone raves about? Do you play in a band and love to perform? There is plenty of opportunity at VailFest!
There are many different opportunities to participate on committees for VailFest: raffle table, volunteer coordinator, performance director, food vendor coordinator, and exhibitor liaison...just to name a few!
2018 VailFest Sponsors
- Hughes Federal Credit Union
- Green Valley Cooling & Heating
- Bill's Home Service Termite & Pest Control
- Northwest Healthcare
- Security Screen Masters
- United Community Health Center
- Armbruster Team @ Realty Executives
- Concord General Contracting
- CORE Construction
- Lloyd Construction Company
- Trico Electric
- Steve Christy, Supervisor
- Dental Care on Golf Links
- Family Air Cooling & Heating
- Hope City Church
- The Lennar Dream Team
- Orange Paws
- Tucson Medical Center