Experienced Service Technician - Pest Control
Are you an experienced pest control service professional looking for a place to invest your talents?
Are you tired of working 2 Saturdays a month with mandatory overtime?
Would you like to get away from commission based high pressure sales?
Did your current employer give you the week between Christmas and New Years off as extra paid vacation time last year?
Bill's Home Service Company is an award winning, family owned, local service company specializing in pest, termite, and weed control. Since 1964, we have built our company on the concept of providing the best service for a fair price. We do this by hiring the best people, providing quality training, creating a great work environment, and offering an industry leading compensation package. We are based in Green Valley and offer services throughout Southern Arizona.
Our team believes in the power of relationships. We believe that the relationships with our customers are key; we place an emphasis on service, avoid pushy sales tactics, and spend time connecting with our customers. We believe that having great relationships between team members is important; we make it a point to have team BBQs, informal contests, and other events just for fun. We believe that relationships with family and friends are a priority; we keep evening work to a minimum, have very little weekend work, and include families in events.
We are currently looking for amazing people to fill the position of Service Technician.
Key job duties for the Service Technician position include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with our customers
- Perform pest control services for our customers including general pest treatments, termite inspections, termite treatments, and other related activities
- Maintain service records
Minimum Qualifications for the Service Technician Position:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound decision-making abilities
- Ability to perform physically demanding labor
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Clean driving record, background check, and drug screening
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- competitive wages
- paid holidays
- paid vacation
- fuel stipend / take home vehicle
- retirement matching program
- health insurance
- short and long term disability
- life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations