Full time/Part time CareGiver in Green Valley/Sahuarita/Vail *New Hire Bonus*
*CAREGivers hired from February 1, 2021 through March 31,2021 are eligible for a new hire bonus.* The new hire bonus will be discussed during the interview process.
Do you a big heart and and like to help others? Make a difference by joining the best team in healthcare! Provide 1:1 care to seniors in their home. Our CAREGivers love their jobs and feel supported so much that we have a satisfaction score over 98%. Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. No experience needed - we provide paid training.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Assistance with Pet Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Must have or be able to obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card, TB Test and CPR/1st Aid Certification
- Must have a functioning voicemail box that is monitored and must return messages.