FIREFIGHTER EMT and/or FIREFIGHTER PARAMEDIC
Rincon Valley Fire District serves the greater Vail area in Southeastern Pima County. The District anticipates hiring three additional firefighters in August 2022.
Starting Salary Information:
- Firefighter EMT $15.00 Hourly (Approximately $45,030 Annually)
- Firefighter CEP $18.28 Hourly (Approximately $54,865 Annually)
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
- Deferred compensation (457)Retirement plan.
- Employee Health and Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
- Holiday Pay
- College Tuition Reimbursement and other Educational Opportunities
(Please provide copies of all listed Minimum Qualifications with Employment Application. Failure to do so may disqualify your application).
- State of Arizona Certified EMT or CEP
- State of Arizona Certified Firefighter I &II
- Basic Wildland Firefighter Certification
- Haz-Mat Operations
- Healthcare Provider Level CPR Certified
- Valid, unrestricted AZ Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent