HVAC Maintenance Technician
Green Valley Cooling & Heating is growing! We are looking for HVAC Maintenance Technicians to join our team. This is great for an entry level and we are willing to train. Currently, we are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
Why work for us?
Competitive Wages • Consistent Hours Even in the Slow Time • Educational Assistance Program • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Paid Continuing Education/Training • 401K With Discretionary Contribution • Annual Profit Sharing • Tool Purchase Program • NATE Certification Bonus • Employee Referral Program • Paid Personal Time + Paid Sick Time • Flexible Hours
- Perform routine maintenance on residential heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoot residential heating and cooling systems.
- Communicate professionally with customers.
- Advise customers of products and services
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- High school or GED diploma required
- EPA certification must be obtained within 60 days of employment
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass background check.
- Drug test required.
- Authorized to work in United States
- NATE certification a plus.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Climb ladders.
- Work outdoors in hot and cold temperatures.
- Operate service vehicles.
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Incentive pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)