VailFest first opened its doors to the public in 2009 as the Vail Country Fair. Since then, it has grown to be one of the most anticipated events of the year with thousands of people in attendance. Our 2020 event will be our 11th year and promises be a completely different experience! Want to be a part of it?!
This year, with social distancing as the norm, we are having it at the Tucson Speedway so our vendors can spread out!
Sponsorship is a great way to get your business recognized! There are five different levels that you can choose from, depending on how much you would like to invest.
Sponsorship Level Registration:
- VailFest Sponsor (One Available) - $3,500
- Palo Verde Sponsor (Two Available) - $2,500
- Acacia Sponsor - $1,500
- Cottonwood Sponsor - $750
- Ocotillo Sponsor/Chamber Non-Member - $500
- Ocotillo Sponsor/Chamber Member - $350
- Mesquite Sponsor - $350
- Non-Chamber Member - $150
- Chamber Member - $125
- Non-Chamber Member Non-Profit (501c3) - $150
- Chamber Member Non-Profit (501c3) - Included in Chamber Membership Benefit
- Non-Chamber Member Food Vendor - $150 Food Vendors are SOLD out!
- Chamber Member Food Vendor - $125 Food Vendors are SOLD out!
- Non-Chamber Member Additional Booth Space - $150
- Chamber Member Additional Booth Space - $125